Ticket Price: $50/person
Includes: Breakfast Torta by Guerra’s Gourmet
-(1) Event glass -Bus transportation from Bale Breaker to Two Mountain and back -Tour & Tasting at Bale Breaker Brewing Company & Two Mountain Winery
Ages: 21+ ONLY
Space Available: 40 adults
· 12-12:30pm: Kick-off to Sunday Funday!
- Start the morning right with a breakfast made for champions: A delicious breakfast torta made by the one-and-only Guerra’s Gourmet topped off with a cold Beermosa brewed just for you!
- Group 1: All aboard for the brewery tour! Come along with us as a we give you a look into what goes on behind-the-scenes and how your favorite BBBC beer is made.
- Group 2: Beer 101 is now in session! Join us in Field 41 for a yummy beer tasting experience hosted by a Bale Breaker expert.
· 1-1:30pm: And Switch!
- Group 1: Your turn! Snag a flight and find what fits your fancy.
- Group 2: Don’t worry, we didn’t forget about you! Meet in the taproom for your tour de Bale Breaker.
· 1:30-2pm: - Last call! Now’s your chance to mingle, refill, shop the merch rack, and snag some growlers of beer to go from the bar!
- All aboard! Next stop: Wine Country!
Two Mountain Winery
- Welcome to Wine Country, we are happy to have you!
- Group 1: Wine 101 - Get ready to see where the magic happens and find out how we make that delicious glass of wine you have in your hand.
- Group 2: Become Farmer Brown - Wine has to start somewhere, right? Take a stroll through Schmidt Vineyard with a Wine farming Guru.
· 3:30pm: And Switch!
- Group 1: Your Turn! Yes, you can give those grapes a taste before they turn into that glass of wine you just enjoyed.
- Group 2: Who is ready for some wine?
· 4pm: That’s a wrap! Snag a bottle, or 2 (we won’t stop you!) and head to the bus to return to Bale Breaker.