THE RETURN OF HOP COUNTRY GETAWAY
WIN THE ULTIMATE HOP COUNTRY EXPERIENCE - A TRIP FOR 4 TO HOP COUNTRY, USA.
We're back after a year's hiatus (where our winners got a COVID-appropriate Hop Country Staycation) with our favorite contest of the year: our annual Hop Country Getaway!
We want to show you what it is we love about living in Hop Country, USA - and we want you to share the love with your friends as well.
The rules are simple:
- Show us how much you love Bale Breaker! It’s up to you what that looks like – we’ve had love letters, video messages, hand-written notes, and a full scrapbook entry in the past.
- Submit on our website, or by tagging us on Instagram with #HopCountryGetaway, and considered yourself entered for a chance to win.
- If entering on instagram, remember that your profile needs to be public for us to see it.
The contest runs from May 24-July 31 - plenty of time to brainstorm the best way to showcase your love for us.
So what exactly are you trying to win? A trip for you and 3 friends to Hop Country, USA, during hop harvest 2021 on a September weekend of your choosing. You'll get:
- A behind-the-scenes hop farm tour at Loftus Ranches during the annual hop harvest – a one of a kind view into the hops that go into your favorite beer
- A Bale Breaker VIP brewery tour & guided tasting experience
- $150 for access to all the Bale Breaker gear (and beer) you could ever want
- Two rooms for one night at Hotel Maison in downtown Yakima
- $150 to one of Yakima's best restaurants, Crafted
The finer details:
- You need to be 21+ to enter.
- No transportation will be provided - you'll need to arrange your transport to, from, and around the Palm Springs of Washington, but once you're here, we'll make sure you have a great time!
- Entry must be submitted between May 24th and July 31st. Winner will be selected by our team and announced early August.
- All contest entrants give permission for contest images to be used in future Bale Breaker ads and promotions
- No purchase necessary - if you are unable to grab a photo, you can also mail in a letter of entry to us at 1801 Birchfield Rd, Yakima WA 98901.
Posted May 21, 2021
Get the Freshest Bale Breaker News:
You Must be 21 to enter
By proceeding, you agree that you are at least 21 years old.