Bale Breaker Drive-Thru Menu
Join us on Saturday, April 4, from 12-6pm for a bale breaker Drive-Thru:
No need to order ahead! Just pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car, and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash at this time. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- 5.3% ABV | 30 IBU
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley's rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
- Hot Tub Lifeguard Kettle Sour
- 5.2% ABV | 7 IBU
- With a cannon ball of passion fruit, pink guava, and mango purees added into the fermenter, this beer is inspired by packaging buddy Dave F's favorite guns-out shirt for when the sun's out. Drink up, y'all: Bale Breaker's on duty.
- Hazy Susan IPA (Wandering Hop collab)
- 5.7 ABV | 44 IBU
- A collab with our friend Nate from Wandering Hop Brewery, this beer displays our mutual love for flavorful, easy-drinking hazies. Fruity with pineapple, peach, orange, and lemon characters.
- March Sadness Session IPA
- 5.5% ABV | 35 IBU
- The NCAA may have canceled March Madness, but you can still raise a toast in honor of the athletes and schools for keeping us safe from the spread of this pandemic. Like a breakfast of champions: cereal, floral, fruity.
- Blue Falcon Pale Ale
- 5.0% ABV | 47 IBU
- Brewed by a group of Yakima's first responders using Yakima Chief Hops' 2019 Veterans' Blend, which benefits the Wounded Warriors Family Support Fund. Citrus, tropical, pine with a whiff of irresponsibility.
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
Tier 1 Pricing: 1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
Tier 2 Pricing: 1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted April 01, 2020