Bale Breaker Week 9 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, MAY 30, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU:
Another weekly Drive-Thru, another new beer release! We're pumping out as many cans as we can so that you can try tons of fresh new brews. While we miss you sitting in our taproom, trying all our newest Imagination Station brews, we figure we can get you as close as possible by launching our new line of canned 16oz beers: The Imagination Station Series. Straight from our 5-barrel test kitchen and brewer's playground, try out our freshest, most experimental brews.
We're launching Imagination Station Series Release No.1 this Saturday: Good Neighbors Hazy IPA. When our good friends and neighbors at Varietal Beer Co cut their brew schedule due to COVID-19, they needed some help keeping their yeast alive. Never one to miss an opportunity to brew a rad experimental hazy, we collabed to come up with Good Neighbors. This IPA uses kviek ale yeast, a Nordic farmhouse strain that ferments cleanly without temperature control. The beer also features experimental hop HBC 630, described as fruity, tropical, sweet cherry and raspberry! 6.5% ABV | 30 IBU
For the drive-thru, there's no need to order ahead! Just pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car, and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- NEW! You Are Not Alone Hazy IPA
- Paradise Circus
- 7.8% ABV | 43 IBU
- Inspired by Taproom winter favorite Waterloo Sunset, this hazy IPA made with HBC 692 & HBC 630 is just what the doctor ordered amid this Piccadilly Pandemonium. Trial run of Clarity Rarity Series No. 2.
- Lil Lupulin
- 2.5% ABV | 27 IBU
- During our Taproom closure, we’ve been hard at work in the Imagination Station crafting low-ABV crushers for losing that quarantine 15. Clocking in at only 80 calories, this low-alcohol IPA is high in citrus hop flavor, crisp, and crushable.
- Stirred Up Hazy IPA
- 7.3% ABV | 60 IBU
- Brewed by local women in the hop and beer industries to celebrate International Women's Day with part of the proceeds benefitting Pink Boots Society, which assists, inspires, and encourages female beer professionals through education. Tastes like a fruit cup with low-moderate bitterness.
- Lima Pequeña Sour
- 2.1% ABV | 8 IBU
- Inspired by our Lima Sabrosa kettle sour, this low-ABV quencher with lime and sea salt is in the style of a German gose with a dash of tropical and coconut flavors from Sabro hops. Goes down suave with a mild, smooth, and flavorful buzz. Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- 5.3% ABV | 30 IBU
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley's rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
- Clarity Rarity
- If you liked it in a can, just wait until you try it on draft. A Clarity Rarity with complex hoppy aromas: mandarin orange, pineapple, mango, herbal.
Bottled Beers ($15)
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to email@example.com by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted May 27, 2020