Bale Breaker Week 6 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, MAY 9, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU:
Mother's Day is this Sunday, May 10... running late on ideas for gifts? We've got you covered. Pick up our $50 Mother's Day bundle, including flowers from Simply Crafted, a candle from Rooted In Candle Co., and a bottle of Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale. Plus any beer-loving Mom will love our newest featured growler, Stirred Up Hazy - this year's Pink Boots brew. Even more, we're releasing our newest canned Hazy IPA, You Are Not Alone, where 100% of the profits will go to We Are Yakima, a fund we set up with I Heart Yakima to help support Yakima food/beverage industry employees financially impacted by the COVID-19 Crisis. PLUS, Crafted will be slinging hot dogs from 12-3pm - a hot dog delivered directly to your car?! What could be better! Can't imagine a better way to spend this Saturday than at the Drive-Thru!
For the drive-thru, there's no need to order ahead! Just pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car, and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
Mother's Day Gifts:
- Mother's Day Bundle ($50) - limited availability, first come, first serve!
- Candles from Rooted In Candle Co. ($18)
- Valencia Orange
- Juniper Water + Lavender + Sage
- Bouquets from Simply Crafted ($30)
Bottled Beers ($15)
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
- Wildwood Belgian Stronge Ale
- 10.6% ABV | 36 IBU
- Aged 10-22 months in Yakima Valley red wine barrels with Brettanomyces anamolus, a wild yeast known for its pineapple-like fruity esters and savory, leather notes: orange peels, cherry pie, dark fruit, caramel. Acidic with some barrel tannin, like a red wine.
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- NEW! Stirred Up Hazy IPA
- 7.3% ABV | 60 IBU
- Brewed by local women in the hop and beer industries to celebrate International Women's Day with part of the proceeds benefitting Pink Boots Society, which assists, inspires, and encourages female beer professionals through education. Tastes like a fruit cup with low-moderate bitterness.
- Lima Pequeña Sour
- 2.1% ABV | 8 IBU
- Inspired by our Lima Sabrosa kettle sour, this low-ABV quencher with lime and sea salt is in the style of a German gose with a dash of tropical and coconut flavors from Sabro hops. Goes down suave with a mild, smooth, and flavorful buzz. Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- 5.3% ABV | 30 IBU
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley's rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
- Bale Breaker Pilsner
- 5.1% ABV | 15 IBU
- With summer quickly approaching, we've been dreaming up crisp, clean, hop-forward lagers. A delicate balance of malt and hops: breakfast cereal, floral, citrus, and hay.
- Clarity Rarity
- If you liked it in a can, just wait until you try it on draft. A Clarity Rarity with complex hoppy aromas: mandarin orange, pineapple, mango, herbal.
- LAST CALL! Hot Tub Lifeguard Kettle Sour
- 5.2% ABV | 7 IBU
- With a cannon ball of passion fruit, pink guava, and mango purees added into the fermenter, this beer is inspired by packaging buddy Dave F's favorite guns-out shirt for when the sun's out. Drink up, y'all: Bale Breaker's on duty.
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to email@example.com by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $152, 1/6 bbl for $80
- Field 41 Pale Ale
- Topcutter IPA
- Leota Mae IPA
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted May 05, 2020