Bale Breaker Week 5 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, May 2, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU:
It's the weekend before Cinco De Mayo, so we're celebrating by releasing Lima Pequeña Sour as our featured growler. Clocking in at 2.1% ABV, this is the epitome of easy, warm-weather drinking - like a better version of Bud Light Lime.
We'll be donating $5 for every car that comes through on Saturday to the Stronger Together Nova Scotia fund. You can read Lead Brewer Ian's blog post about this fund here, and donate directly yourself by clicking here.
For the drive-thru, there's no need to order ahead! Just pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car, and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- NEW! Lima Pequeña Sour
- 2.1% ABV | 8 IBU
- Inspired by our Lima Sabrosa kettle sour, this low-ABV quencher with lime and sea salt is in the style of a German gose with a dash of tropical and coconut flavors from Sabro hops. Goes down suave with a mild, smooth, and flavorful buzz. Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley's rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
- Bale Breaker Pilsner
- 5.1% ABV | 15 IBU
- With summer quickly approaching, we've been dreaming up crisp, clean, hop-forward lagers. A delicate balance of malt and hops: breakfast cereal, floral, citrus, and hay.
- Clarity Rarity
- If you liked it in a can, just wait until you try it on draft. A Clarity Rarity with complex hoppy aromas: mandarin orange, pineapple, mango, herbal.
- Tried & True IPA
- This trial batch for the third act in our homegrown IPA series showcases our homegrown Pilsner malt plus experimental HBC 344 hops as part of a complex double dry hop. Citrus bomb with tropical & pine resin flavors
- LAST CALL! Hot Tub Lifeguard Kettle Sour
- 5.2% ABV | 7 IBU
- With a cannon ball of passion fruit, pink guava, and mango purees added into the fermenter, this beer is inspired by packaging buddy Dave F's favorite guns-out shirt for when the sun's out. Drink up, y'all: Bale Breaker's on duty.
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
Tier 1 Pricing: 1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
Tier 2 Pricing: 1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted April 28, 2020