Bale Breaker Week 4 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, APRIL 25, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU:
This week, we're celebrating the healthcare workers and first responders who are on the front lines of this crisis, every day. And we have an amazing gift for those who are fighting against COVID-19 daily: an anonymous donor pre-purchased 100 growlers just for you! The first 100 first responders/healthcare workers to come by the Drive-Thru on Saturday will receive one of the below pre-filled growlers, purchased by the donor, and 30% off any purchases. Just bring your badge! This donor was inspired by a similar donation to Chainline Brewing Company in Kirkland - it's just a small way that the beer loving community can say thanks to those who are on the front lines of this crisis.
This weekend was supposed to be Spring Barrel Wine Tasting Weekend- as a nod to our favorite wineries and a weekend we should have all spent tasting wines straight from the barrel, we're discounting our barrel-aged bottled brews. This Saturday only, our bottled beers are $10 (usually $15). Grab them now while the price is low - stock up and age these at home for months to come! Feel free to come dressed in your wine-tasting finest and we can celebrate this beautiful spring weather from the safety of our cars.
For the drive-thru, there's no need to order ahead! Just pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car, and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
Bottled Beers ($10 - discounted from $15)
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
- Wildwood Belgian Stronge Ale
- 10.6% ABV | 36 IBU
- Aged 10-22 months in Yakima Valley red wine barrels with Brettanomyces anamolus, a wild yeast known for its pineapple-like fruity esters and savory, leather notes: orange peels, cherry pie, dark fruit, caramel. Acidic with some barrel tannin, like a red wine.
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- 5.3% ABV | 30 IBU
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley's rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
- Bale Breaker Pilsner
- 5.1% ABV | 15 IBU
- With summer quickly approaching, we've been dreaming up crisp, clean, hop-forward lagers. A delicate balance of malt and hops: breakfast cereal, floral, citrus, and hay.
- Clarity Rarity
- If you liked it in a can, just wait until you try it on draft. A Clarity Rarity with complex hoppy aromas: mandarin orange, pineapple, mango, herbal.
- NEW! Tried & True IPA
- This trial batch for the third act in our homegrown IPA series showcases our homegrown Pilsner malt plus experimental HBC 344 hops as part of a complex double dry hop. Citrus bomb with tropical & pine resin flavors
- LAST CALL! Hot Tub Lifeguard Kettle Sour
- With a cannon ball of passion fruit, pink guava, and mango purees added into the fermenter, this beer is inspired by packaging buddy Dave F's favorite guns-out shirt for when the sun's out. Drink up, y'all: Bale Breaker's on duty.
- LAST CALL! Hazy Susan IPA (Wandering Hop collab)
- 5.7 ABV | 44 IBU
- A collab with our friend Nate from Wandering Hop Brewery, this beer displays our mutual love for flavorful, easy-drinking hazies. Fruity with pineapple, peach, orange, and lemon characters.
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to email@example.com by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
Tier 1 Pricing: 1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
Tier 2 Pricing: 1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted April 22, 2020