Bale Breaker Week 3 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, APRIL 18, FROM 12-5PM FOR our weekly BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU:
Another Saturday, another Bale Breaker drive-thru! The last two Saturday Drive-Thrus have been such a blast that we may as well make it a weekly thing! Join us every Saturday from 12-5pm between now and... whenever this ends, we guess?
Just like last week, no need to order ahead! Just pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car, and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash at this time. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- 5.3% ABV | 30 IBU
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley's rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
- NEW! Bale Breaker Pilsner
- 5.1% ABV | 15 IBU
- With summer quickly approaching, we've been dreaming up crisp, clean, hop-forward lagers. A delicate balance of malt and hops: breakfast cereal, floral, citrus, and hay.
- NEW! Clarity Rarity
- If you liked it in a can, just wait until you try it on draft. A Clarity Rarity with complex hoppy aromas: mandarin orange, pineapple, mango, herbal.
- LAST CALL! Hot Tub Lifeguard Kettle Sour
- 5.2% ABV | 7 IBU
- With a cannon ball of passion fruit, pink guava, and mango purees added into the fermenter, this beer is inspired by packaging buddy Dave F's favorite guns-out shirt for when the sun's out. Drink up, y'all: Bale Breaker's on duty.
- LAST CALL! Hazy Susan IPA (Wandering Hop collab)
- 5.7 ABV | 44 IBU
- A collab with our friend Nate from Wandering Hop Brewery, this beer displays our mutual love for flavorful, easy-drinking hazies. Fruity with pineapple, peach, orange, and lemon characters.
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
Tier 1 Pricing: 1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
Tier 2 Pricing: 1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted April 17, 2020