Bale Breaker Week 25 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU, AND THURSDAY AND FRIDAY FROM 3-6PM FOR OUR CURBSIDE PICK-UP HOURS.
Let's ring in Fresh Hop Season the best way we know how - with a brand new 100% Homegrown Fresh Hop IPA. We've rebranded our Sown & Grown series, to make it as clear as possible: WE GREW THIS BEER. Homegrown Beer Fresh Hop IPA is releasing at the drive-thru on Saturday, and you can pre-order it now on our website. Plus, this week we're still discounting our summer faves: Hop Country is just $8 and Mango IPA is just $10. Come by and stock up as these are almost sold out for the season!
We're hurting for all of our neighbors and loved ones who have been affected by these wildfires. We'll be donating $5/car at this Saturday's drive-thru to the Red Cross's Western Wildfire Relief Fund. To incentivize our customers to also donate, we'll be giving 10% off your order to anyone with proof of their donation. Click here to donate. Homegrown & taking care of our own.
Curbside and drive-thru have the same rules: no need to order ahead, unless you'd like a keg. For curbside, pull up to the taproom door, and for the drive-thru, pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car (with a mask on), and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
SATURDAY DRIVE-THRU MENU:
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- New! Crocodile Tears Hazy IPA
- 6.45 ABV | 55 IBU
- We want to say we're sorry for putting so. many. dang. hops into this excessively fruity hazy IPA made with our homegrown barley malt. We feel really bad that this beer might forever ruin your palate for other beers made with less flavorful ingredients that were shipped in from far away and not grown right here locally in the Yakima Valley. It is totally unacceptable that you might like this beer so much that you'll want more but you'll have to wait until curbside sales start again next week to pick up another growler. That's our bad. So sorry.
- NEW! Ales for ALS PNW Collaboration Hazy IPA
- 6.7% ABV | 25 IBU
A Bale Breaker Collaboration with Georgetown Brewing Co. + Cloudburst Brewing + Perry Street Brewing + Iron Goat Brewing + Payette Brewing Co. + The Ram Restaurant & Brewery. This hazy juicebox of an ale proves that beer tastes better when it fights neurodegenerative disease. Showcases the complex, fruity hop character of the Ales for ALS™ hop blend: orange, pineapple, grape, and grapefruit aromas.
Bottled Beers ($15/bottle - $40/3pk)
- NEW! Incoherency Golden Stout
- 8.3% ABV | 32 IBU
- First released through the Imagination Station in 2017, the reprise of this mind-altering golden stout made with vanilla beans, cacao nibs, and Basalt Roasters' coffee proves that looks can be deceiving. Pairs well with backyard s'mores and ice cream.
- NEW! Romantique Saison Ale
- 7.7% ABV | 25 IBU
- Aged in Yakima Valley red wine barrels with Brettanomyces wild yeast before bottle conditioning, this Belgian-style saison has aromas of bright tart fruit (cherry, grapefruit, apricot) with a silky mouthfeel, low bitterness and sourness, and hints of oak. Pairs well with grilled chicken, lamb chops, or pulled pork.
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to email@example.com by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
- Topcutter IPA
- Field 41 Pale Ale
- Leota Mae IPA
- Hazy L IPA
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
- Dormancy Breakfast Stout
- Bottomcutter IIPA
Posted September 15, 2020