Bale Breaker Week 23 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON friday, sep 4, from 12-6pm for special curbside hours. We'll have our normal 3-6pm curbside hours on friday, and come by SATURDAY, Sep 5, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU.
We've been through a lot to bring you this Bale Breaker Pilsner, and let us tell you, it only tastes sweeter due to the strife. From spending months and months perfecting this recipe, to working on getting it into cans (a bigger challenge than you may expect!) we're finally ready to release it to the public starting at this Thursday's 3-6pm curbside hours. We're extending our Friday curbside from 12-6pm to give you more time to stock up before the holiday weekend, and will have our usual 12-5pm Saturday Drive-Thru. Come by and grab it - this first run is quite the collector's items. From our upside-down boxes, to our wonky labels (yes, you can see another label peeking out underneath - due to the can shortage, we've had to wrap unfilled Hop Country cans with the new Pilsner label), this run is sure to bring a smile to your face. We promise, the beer tastes great, regardless of the packaging.
Curbside and drive-thru have the same rules: no need to order ahead, unless you'd like a keg. For curbside, pull up to the taproom door, and for the drive-thru, pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car (with a mask on), and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
SATURDAY DRIVE-THRU MENU:
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- New! Crocodile Tears IPA
- NEW! Polka Dots & Moonbeams Hazy IPA
- 6.6% ABV | 59 IBU
- Brewed as a collab with Wandering Hop Brewery, this unique hazy IPA uses lager yeast instead of our usual hazy ale strain for maximum bio-transformation of hop aromas. The crisp, clean finish of the lager lets the hops shine like a bright planet in the night sky.
- Bale Breaker Pilsner
- 4.8% | 30 IBU
- A crisp, classic pilsner that carefully balances malt and hops with notes of breakfast cereal, floral, and citrus. Brewed with local Simcoe®, Loral™, and Palisade® hops grown on the brewery’s family farm in the Yakima Valley.
- Lil Lupelin
- 2.5% ABV | 27 IBU
- During our Taproom closure, we’ve been hard at work in the Imagination Station crafting low-ABV crushers for losing that quarantine 15. Clocking in at only 80 calories, this low-alcohol IPA is high in citrus hop flavor, crisp, and crushable.
Bottled Beers ($15/bottle - $40/3pk)
- NEW! Incoherency Golden Stout
- 8.3% ABV | 32 IBU
- First released through the Imagination Station in 2017, the reprise of this mind-altering golden stout made with vanilla beans, cacao nibs, and Basalt Roasters' coffee proves that looks can be deceiving. Pairs well with backyard s'mores and ice cream.
- NEW! Romantique Saison Ale
- 7.7% ABV | 25 IBU
- Aged in Yakima Valley red wine barrels with Brettanomyces wild yeast before bottle conditioning, this Belgian-style saison has aromas of bright tart fruit (cherry, grapefruit, apricot) with a silky mouthfeel, low bitterness and sourness, and hints of oak. Pairs well with grilled chicken, lamb chops, or pulled pork.
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to email@example.com by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
- Topcutter IPA
- Field 41 Pale Ale
- Leota Mae IPA
- Hazy L IPA
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
- Dormancy Breakfast Stout
- Bottomcutter IIPA
Posted September 02, 2020