Bale Breaker Week 22 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU, AND THURSDAY AND FRIDAY FROM 3-6PM FOR OUR NEW CURBSIDE PICK-UP HOURS.
Just this morning, Yakima Chief Ranches and Yakima Chief Hops announced the newest commercial hop brand from Hop Breeding Company, Talus™, formerly known as experimental hop HBC 692. You can try this new hop in In The Lup Experimental IPA, releasing this weekend at the Drive-Thru. You can also pre-order it online now by clicking here. We've brewed the In The Lup series previously and sent it out to brewers to try new experimental hops - but now, for the first time ever, we're releasing this series to the public. Talus™ delivers intense waves of pink grapefruit and tropical fruit with rosemary and cedar notes. In this experimental IPA, we paired Talus™ with Loral®, which brings berry and floral notes to the party, and Ahtanum®, with ripe orange and herbal characters. This exclusive West Coast IPA is a peek into the decade-long breeding process which brings new hops from a single plant to a named commercial release. Give it a try!
Curbside and drive-thru have the same rules: no need to order ahead, unless you'd like a keg. For curbside, pull up to the taproom door, and for the drive-thru, pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car (with a mask on), and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
SATURDAY DRIVE-THRU MENU:
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- NEW! Polka Dots & Moonbeams Hazy IPA
- 6.6% ABV | 59 IBU
- Brewed as a collab with Wandering Hop Brewery, this unique hazy IPA uses lager yeast instead of our usual hazy ale strain for maximum bio-transformation of hop aromas. The crisp, clean finish of the lager lets the hops shine like a bright planet in the night sky.
- Bale Breaker Pilsner
- 4.8% | 30 IBU
- A crisp, classic pilsner that carefully balances malt and hops with notes of breakfast cereal, floral, and citrus. Brewed with local Simcoe®, Loral™, and Palisade® hops grown on the brewery’s family farm in the Yakima Valley.
- Lil Lupelin
- 2.5% ABV | 27 IBU
- During our Taproom closure, we’ve been hard at work in the Imagination Station crafting low-ABV crushers for losing that quarantine 15. Clocking in at only 80 calories, this low-alcohol IPA is high in citrus hop flavor, crisp, and crushable.
Bottled Beers ($15/bottle - $40/3pk)
- NEW! Incoherency Golden Stout
- 8.3% ABV | 32 IBU
- First released through the Imagination Station in 2017, the reprise of this mind-altering golden stout made with vanilla beans, cacao nibs, and Basalt Roasters' coffee proves that looks can be deceiving. Pairs well with backyard s'mores and ice cream.
- NEW! Romantique Saison Ale
- 7.7% ABV | 25 IBU
- Aged in Yakima Valley red wine barrels with Brettanomyces wild yeast before bottle conditioning, this Belgian-style saison has aromas of bright tart fruit (cherry, grapefruit, apricot) with a silky mouthfeel, low bitterness and sourness, and hints of oak. Pairs well with grilled chicken, lamb chops, or pulled pork.
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
- Topcutter IPA
- Field 41 Pale Ale
- Leota Mae IPA
- Hazy L IPA
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted August 25, 2020