Bale Breaker Week 21 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU, AND THURSDAY AND FRIDAY FROM 3-6PM FOR OUR NEW CURBSIDE PICK-UP HOURS.
It's week 21 of our Drive-Thru and we've got a lot on the table for you! Come on by to pick up our newest 16oz can release - our Ales for ALS PNW Collaboration Hazy IPA, a super-collab between us and 6 other PNW breweries. $1/can will be donated to the ALS Therapy Development Institute (ALSTDI), and anyone who purchases four 4pks (16 cans) of this Hazy will get a zoom link to our virtual Brewfest for ALS.
Looking for something a little different this week? We've got bottle options! We're releasing two new 750mL bottled beers: Incoherency Golden Stout (a mind-altering golden stout made with vanilla beans, cacao nibs, and Basalt Roasters' coffee that's just dying to be paired with a s'more) and Romantique Saison Ale (a Belgion-style saison with aromas of bright tart fruit, a silky mouthfeel, and hints of oak). You can purchase these new offerings on their own for $15/bottle, or you can grab one of our mix-n-match 3-packs for $40, where you can mix these two new offerings with two bottled staples: Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale and Wood & Wire Imperial Stout.
Curbside and drive-thru have the same rules: no need to order ahead, unless you'd like a keg. For curbside, pull up to the taproom door, and for the drive-thru, pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car (with a mask on), and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
SATURDAY DRIVE-THRU MENU:
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- NEW! Bale Breaker Pilsner
- 4.8% | 30 IBU
- A crisp, classic pilsner that carefully balances malt and hops with notes of breakfast cereal, floral, and citrus. Brewed with local Simcoe®, Loral™, and Palisade® hops grown on the brewery’s family farm in the Yakima Valley.
- Stoned Soul Hazy IPA
- 6.4% | 52 IBU
- This hazy IPA leaves the well-traveled recipe road into new and mind-altering terrain. What’s different? We removed wheat from the malt bill and dry hopped with experimental hops HBC 344 and HBC 685. Peach, pineapple and orange hop aromas with low bitterness and medium body.
- Backstage IPA
- 6.0% | 45 IBU
- This Imagination Station beer brewed in collaboration with the R&D team at Yakima Chief Hops tests the limits of dry hopping with experimental hop HBC 692, daughter of Sabro™ (HBC 438) and sister of HBC 472. HBC 692 is described as grapefruit, floral, stone fruit, potpourri, woody, cream, pine, and resinous and is paired here with Loral™ and Ahtanum® hops. A sneak peak behind the scenes at how hops are vetted in a collaborative process between brewers and hop vendors before making the final jump to hop fame.
- Lil Lupelin
- 2.5% ABV | 27 IBU
- During our Taproom closure, we’ve been hard at work in the Imagination Station crafting low-ABV crushers for losing that quarantine 15. Clocking in at only 80 calories, this low-alcohol IPA is high in citrus hop flavor, crisp, and crushable.
- Lima Pequeña Sour
- 2.1% ABV | 8 IBU
- Inspired by our Lima Sabrosa kettle sour, this low-ABV quencher with lime and sea salt is in the style of a German gose with a dash of tropical and coconut flavors from Sabro hops. Goes down suave with a mild, smooth, and flavorful buzz. Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.
Bottled Beers ($15/bottle - $40/3pk)
- NEW! Incoherency Golden Stout
- 8.3% ABV | 32 IBU
- First released through the Imagination Station in 2017, the reprise of this mind-altering golden stout made with vanilla beans, cacao nibs, and Basalt Roasters' coffee proves that looks can be deceiving. Pairs well with backyard s'mores and ice cream.
- NEW! Romantique Saison Ale
- 7.7% ABV | 25 IBU
- Aged in Yakima Valley red wine barrels with Brettanomyces wild yeast before bottle conditioning, this Belgian-style saison has aromas of bright tart fruit (cherry, grapefruit, apricot) with a silky mouthfeel, low bitterness and sourness, and hints of oak. Pairs well with grilled chicken, lamb chops, or pulled pork.
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to email@example.com by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
- Topcutter IPA
- Field 41 Pale Ale
- Leota Mae IPA
- Hazy L IPA
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted August 19, 2020