Bale Breaker Week 2 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, APRIL 11, FROM 12-6PM FOR A 70's themed BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU:
It's our 7th birthday party, and we had planned on having a 70s-themed party. Well, you know what? We still want to do that! So dress up in your grooviest duds and join us for a 70s themed drive-thru experience. Tag us in photos of you in your costume and we'll pick a winner to win a gift card to the taproom! We're also serving up the triumphant return of Hop Country, so there's really no reason to miss this - besides, it's not like you have other things to do!
Just like last week, no need to order ahead! Just pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car, and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash at this time. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- 5.3% ABV | 30 IBU
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley's rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
- Hot Tub Lifeguard Kettle Sour
- 5.2% ABV | 7 IBU
- With a cannon ball of passion fruit, pink guava, and mango purees added into the fermenter, this beer is inspired by packaging buddy Dave F's favorite guns-out shirt for when the sun's out. Drink up, y'all: Bale Breaker's on duty.
- Hazy Susan IPA (Wandering Hop collab)
- 5.7 ABV | 44 IBU
- A collab with our friend Nate from Wandering Hop Brewery, this beer displays our mutual love for flavorful, easy-drinking hazies. Fruity with pineapple, peach, orange, and lemon characters.
- March Sadness Session IPA
- 5.5% ABV | 35 IBU
- The NCAA may have canceled March Madness, but you can still raise a toast in honor of the athletes and schools for keeping us safe from the spread of this pandemic. Like a breakfast of champions: cereal, floral, fruity.
- Blue Falcon Pale Ale
- 5.0% ABV | 47 IBU
- Brewed by a group of Yakima's first responders using Yakima Chief Hops' 2019 Veterans' Blend, which benefits the Wounded Warriors Family Support Fund. Citrus, tropical, pine with a whiff of irresponsibility.
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
Tier 1 Pricing: 1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
Tier 2 Pricing: 1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted April 08, 2020