Bale Breaker Week 19 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU, AND THURSDAY AND FRIDAY FROM 3-6PM FOR OUR NEW CURBSIDE PICK-UP HOURS.
Did we think we'd still be rocking the mask + glove combo in August? ...absolutely not. But we are, and although the taproom is still closed, we've got plenty of ways for you to grab all your favorites directly from the source. Come on by this week for our Thurs/Fri 3-6pm curbside pick-up hours, or on Saturday for our 12-5pm Drive-Thru. We've got plenty of limited release 16oz cans for you to try (have you tried Pinwheel Party Summer Ale yet? The perfect summertime sipper), as well as pre-filled growlers, kegs, and all your favorite cans. Scroll down for a full menu.
This week we're offering a Tall Boy Discount: 20% off 4 or more 4pks of any of our 16oz Limited Releases. Don't miss out!
Curbside and drive-thru have the same rules: no need to order ahead, unless you'd like a keg. For curbside, pull up to the taproom door, and for the drive-thru, pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car (with a mask on), and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
SATURDAY DRIVE-THRU MENU:
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- NEW! Stoned Soul Hazy IPA
- 6.4% | 52 IBU
- Brewed as a trial batch for the third in our Clarity Rarity Hazy IPA Series, this hazy IPA leaves the well-traveled recipe road into new and mind-altering terrain. What’s different? We removed wheat from the malt bill and dry hopped with experimental hops HBC 344 and HBC 685. Peach, pineapple and orange hop aromas with low bitterness and medium body.
- Backstage IPA
- 6.0% | 45 IBU
- This Imagination Station beer brewed in collaboration with the R&D team at Yakima Chief Hops tests the limits of dry hopping with experimental hop HBC 692, daughter of Sabro™ (HBC 438) and sister of HBC 472. HBC 692 is described as grapefruit, floral, stone fruit, potpourri, woody, cream, pine, and resinous and is paired here with Loral™ and Ahtanum® hops. A sneak peak behind the scenes at how hops are vetted in a collaborative process between brewers and hop vendors before making the final jump to hop fame.
- Lil Lupelin
- 2.5% ABV | 27 IBU
- During our Taproom closure, we’ve been hard at work in the Imagination Station crafting low-ABV crushers for losing that quarantine 15. Clocking in at only 80 calories, this low-alcohol IPA is high in citrus hop flavor, crisp, and crushable.
- Lima Pequeña Sour
- 2.1% ABV | 8 IBU
- Inspired by our Lima Sabrosa kettle sour, this low-ABV quencher with lime and sea salt is in the style of a German gose with a dash of tropical and coconut flavors from Sabro hops. Goes down suave with a mild, smooth, and flavorful buzz. Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.
Bottled Beers ($15)
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted August 05, 2020