Bale Breaker Week 17 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, JULY 25, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU, AND THURSDAY AND FRIDAY FROM 3-6PM FOR OUR NEW CURBSIDE PICK-UP HOURS.
If you're anything like us, you're missing all the unique pilot beers we pump out of the Imagination Station. That's why we started our Imagination Station series: COVID-19 may keep our taproom closed, but it certainly can't keep our imaginations closed. The second in this series, Pinwheel Party Summer Ale, is releasing this Saturday at our Drive-Thru. Celebrate by coming by, grabbing a 4pk of this delicious summer ale, and pick up one of these new amaaaazing straw hats. Plus, What I Crave Food Truck will be here serving up drive-thru eats, and Guerra's will be here with their fan-favorite Guerra's Boxes. If you're planning on being out of town this Saturday, you can always stop by for curbside on Thursday and Friday from 3-6pm - these hats will be available to grab starting Thursday, but you're going to have to wait for the weekend for Pinwheel Party.
Curbside and drive-thru have the same rules: no need to order ahead, unless you'd like a keg. For curbside, pull up to the taproom door, and for the drive-thru, pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car (with a mask on), and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
SATURDAY DRIVE-THRU MENU:
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- NEW! Backstage IPA
- 6.0% | 45 IBU
- This Imagination Station beer brewed in collaboration with the R&D team at Yakima Chief Hops tests the limits of dry hopping with experimental hop HBC 692, daughter of Sabro™ (HBC 438) and sister of HBC 472. HBC 692 is described as grapefruit, floral, stone fruit, potpourri, woody, cream, pine, and resinous and is paired here with Loral™ and Ahtanum® hops. A sneak peak behind the scenes at how hops are vetted in a collaborative process between brewers and hop vendors before making the final jump to hop fame.
- Lil Lupelin
- 2.5% ABV | 27 IBU
- During our Taproom closure, we’ve been hard at work in the Imagination Station crafting low-ABV crushers for losing that quarantine 15. Clocking in at only 80 calories, this low-alcohol IPA is high in citrus hop flavor, crisp, and crushable.
- Lima Pequeña Sour
- 2.1% ABV | 8 IBU
- Inspired by our Lima Sabrosa kettle sour, this low-ABV quencher with lime and sea salt is in the style of a German gose with a dash of tropical and coconut flavors from Sabro hops. Goes down suave with a mild, smooth, and flavorful buzz. Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- 5.3% ABV | 30 IBU
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley's rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
Bottled Beers ($15)
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted July 21, 2020