Bale Breaker Week 15 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON Saturday, JULY 11, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU, and Thursday and Friday from 3-6pm for our new curbside pick-up hours.
We are proud to stand with Weathered Souls Brewing and so many fellow breweries across the nation in brewing "Black Is Beautiful". Founded by black-owned Weathered Souls Brewing in San Antonio, Texas, the Black is Beautiful project is an international collaborative effort to raise awareness and funds for police brutality reform and for breweries to prioritize diversity and inclusion in the craft beer community. Our Black is Beautiful beer is crafted from Dormancy Breakfast Stout cold-steeped with orange peel, vanilla bean, and grains of paradise. 6.8% ABV | 50 IBU. We're donating 100% of the proceeds of this beer to Not This Time, a Seattle nonprofit which works to reduce police violence and empower and educate communities.
We're releasing Black is Beautiful on Saturday, July 11 at our weekly Drive-Thru. You can also pick it up online in our webstore (pre-orders launching this Thursday).
Curbside and drive-thru have the same rules: no need to order ahead, unless you'd like a keg. For curbside, pull up to the taproom door, and for the drive-thru, pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car (with a mask on), and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
saturday Drive-Thru MENU:
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- Lil Lupulin
- 2.5% ABV | 27 IBU
- During our Taproom closure, we’ve been hard at work in the Imagination Station crafting low-ABV crushers for losing that quarantine 15. Clocking in at only 80 calories, this low-alcohol IPA is high in citrus hop flavor, crisp, and crushable.
- Lima Pequeña Sour
- 2.1% ABV | 8 IBU
- Inspired by our Lima Sabrosa kettle sour, this low-ABV quencher with lime and sea salt is in the style of a German gose with a dash of tropical and coconut flavors from Sabro hops. Goes down suave with a mild, smooth, and flavorful buzz. Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- 5.3% ABV | 30 IBU
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley's rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
Bottled Beers ($15)
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to email@example.com by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
- Dormancy Breakfast Stout
- Bottomcutter IIPA
- Sesiones Del Migrante Mango IPA (1/6 bbl only)
Posted July 07, 2020