Bale Breaker Week 12 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, JUNE 20, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU:
Father's Day is Sunday, June 21, and, if you're anything like us, you're scrambling for a last minute gift. Come by this Saturday during our weekly Drive-Thru and pick up a Father's Day Bundle!
$50 will get you:
- (1) Bale Breaker Golf Divot Tool
- (1) Sleeve of (3) Bale Breaker branded golf balls
- (1) 4-pk of Sown & Grown IPA No. 3
Hoptown Pizza will be there serving pizza - $16 (cash only) will get you one of their Farm-Style pizzas - they'll hand you an ingredient list at the beginning of the line and you can pick-up your customized pizza at the end of the line! Plus, Guerra's will be available with their amazing Guerra's Boxes to pick-up on the way out! And there's more! CLS farms will be there with a handful of pre-bagged, transitional organic Robada apricots and cherries so you can easily grab and go.
No need to order ahead, unless you'd like a keg. Just pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car, and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- Good Neighbors Hazy IPA
- 6.5% ABV | 30 IBU
- The first in our new Imagination Station series, Good Neighbors is a collab with our friends and neighbors at Varietal Beer Co. Fruity, tropical, sweet.
- Lil Lupulin
- 2.5% ABV | 27 IBU
- During our Taproom closure, we’ve been hard at work in the Imagination Station crafting low-ABV crushers for losing that quarantine 15. Clocking in at only 80 calories, this low-alcohol IPA is high in citrus hop flavor, crisp, and crushable.
- Lima Pequeña Sour
- 2.1% ABV | 8 IBU
- Inspired by our Lima Sabrosa kettle sour, this low-ABV quencher with lime and sea salt is in the style of a German gose with a dash of tropical and coconut flavors from Sabro hops. Goes down suave with a mild, smooth, and flavorful buzz. Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- 5.3% ABV | 30 IBU
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley's rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
- Clarity Rarity
- If you liked it in a can, just wait until you try it on draft. A Clarity Rarity with complex hoppy aromas: mandarin orange, pineapple, mango, herbal.
Bottled Beers ($15)
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to email@example.com by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted June 16, 2020