Bale Breaker Week 10 Drive-Thru Menu
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, June 6, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU:
It's our tenth Drive-Thru and we've gotten the hang of this thing by now. So let's throw another release in! This week, we're releasing the third in our Sown & Grown series. Sown & Grown Release No. 3 showcases our homegrown Pilsner malt with bright, aromatic citrus and tropical hops. Homegrown hops, homegrown barley, homegrown beer. You can also order Sown & Grown directly to your home via our online webstore. Order a case of it alone, or pick up our Tall Boy Mixed Pack, where you'll receive 2 4-pks of Sown & Grown No. 3 and 2 4-pks of Good Neighbors Hazy IPA.
In recognition of the events taking place across the world, we're standing with our community against racism, hate, and injustice. This week, 20% of our online and drive-thru sales will be donated to organizations dedicated to ending social inequality: 10% to the NAACP and 10% to Black Lives Matter. There is a lot of work to be done, and we are committed to doing our part.
For the drive-thru, there's no need to order ahead! Just pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car, and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- NEW! Sesiones Del Migrante Mango IPA
- 5.9% ABV | 30 IBU
- Our Mango IPA celebrates the Mexican migrant workers who travel to Yakima to harvest hops for breweries across the globe. Founded by Cervecería de Colima, Cerveza Loba, Ronin Fermentation Project, SouthNorte, Yakima Chief and Bale Breaker. This delicious IPA was fermented with 20 pounds per barrel of mango puree and dry hopped with Citra®, HBC 630, and Ekuanot® from Yakima Chief Hops. ¡Refrescante!
- Last Call: You Are Not Alone Hazy IPA
- Lil Lupulin
- 2.5% ABV | 27 IBU
- During our Taproom closure, we’ve been hard at work in the Imagination Station crafting low-ABV crushers for losing that quarantine 15. Clocking in at only 80 calories, this low-alcohol IPA is high in citrus hop flavor, crisp, and crushable.
- Lima Pequeña Sour
- 2.1% ABV | 8 IBU
- Inspired by our Lima Sabrosa kettle sour, this low-ABV quencher with lime and sea salt is in the style of a German gose with a dash of tropical and coconut flavors from Sabro hops. Goes down suave with a mild, smooth, and flavorful buzz. Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- 5.3% ABV | 30 IBU
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley's rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
- Clarity Rarity
- If you liked it in a can, just wait until you try it on draft. A Clarity Rarity with complex hoppy aromas: mandarin orange, pineapple, mango, herbal.
Bottled Beers ($15)
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to email@example.com by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
Posted June 03, 2020