Bale Breaker Week 32 Curbside Menu
STOP BY THIS WEEK'S CURBSIDE FOR A GOOD CAUSE. RESERVE CHUTE PALE ALE, OUR ANNUAL VETERANS' BREW, IS BACK ON TAP - AVAILABLE VIA PRE-FILLED GROWLERS. PROCEEDS BENEFITTING THE WOUNDED WARRIORS FAMILY SUPPORT FUND.
Brewed for the third year in a row by our BBBC veterans with thanks to all of our veterans in our community for their service and sacrifice, this Pale Ale is light and crisp with hints of nutmeg and tropical fruits. Help us raise awareness and support for our country's veterans at this week's curbside: today, 11/5-tomorrow, 11/6 from 3-6pm and Saturday, 11/7 from 12-5pm.
Curbside rules: No need to order ahead, unless you'd like a keg (if so, email email@example.com to reserve). Simply pull up to the taproom door, stay in your car (with a mask on), and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring your order out to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe! No mask, no service.
WEEK 32 CURBSIDE MENU:
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- *IT'S BACK! Reserve Chute Pale Ale
- 5.2% ABV | 40 IBU
- These hops are on a mission: to raise awareness and support for US veterans. Made with the 2019 Yakima Chief Hops Veterans' Blend, which benefits the Wounded Warriors Family Support fund, providing support to the families of those who have been wounded, injured or killed during combat operations. Brewed for the third year in a row by our BBBC veterans with thanks to all of our veterans in our community for their service and sacrifice.
- Light and crisp. Grapefruit, lime, coconut, with hints of nutmeg and tropical fruits.
- Hot Tub Lifeguard Kettle Sour
- 5.2% ABV | 7 IBU
- A kettle sour is always a babysitting act - waiting for the microbes to party down to just the right pH before blowing the whistle, starting the kettle back to boil, and calling the whole thing off. With a cannon ball of peach and mango purees added into the fermenter, this beer is inspired by packaging buddy Dave Fiskland's favorite guns-out shirt for when the sun's out. Drink up, y'all; Bale Breaker's on duty.
- Tropical Sprite: Lemon, Lime, Peach, Mango. Crushable body & serious pucker face acidity.
- Supply Chain Hazy IPA
- 7.0% ABV | 30 IBU
- Although the global pandemic has exposed supply chain vulnerabilities in this interconnected world, we have no intention of letting any of that nonsense keep us from making world-renowned, innovative IPAs. In that spirit, we partnered with fifth-generation Kiwi hop farmer at New Zealand Hops to trial some of the latest and greatest experimental hops from the other hemisphere. Made with experimental hops NXHort4337, NZH101, and NZH102.
- Big citrus and tropical aromas: Grapefruit, lemon, pineapple, passion fruit, and mango. Low bitterness.
- Happiness is a Warm Sun Hazy Pale Ale
- 5.8% ABV | 40 IBU
- First brewed in July 2019, this ransom note of hazy pale ale brewed with pineapple puree and coconut flakes has become something of a legend. We consider it a true representation of the reckless, outlaw spirit of the Imagination Station that throws caution to the wind when our brewers are hot on the trail of new flavor experiences. Like a pineapple mimosa. Aromas of pineapple, coconut, lemon pound cake, bubblegum, & peach-os. Low bitterness.
- Coco Couture Coconut Pale Ale
- 6.1% ABV | 34 IBU
- As Coco Chanel might have said if she were alive in Yakima in 2020, "I only drink hoppy beers on two occasions: when I am thirsty and when I am not." In her honor, we created this experimental pale ale with a toasted and raw coconut flakes added in the whirlpool and a restrained dose of tropical neomexicanus dry hops, including Sabro(TM) and her sister Talus(TM).
- Crocodile Tears Hazy IPA
- 6.4% ABV | 55 IBU
- We want to say we're sorry for putting so. many. dang. hops into this excessively fruity hazy IPA made with our homegrown barley malt. We feel really bad that this beer might forever ruin your palate for other beers made with less flavorful ingredients that were shipped in from far away and not grown right here locally in the Yakima Valley. It is totally unacceptable that you might like this beer so much that you'll want more but you'll have to wait until curbside sales start again next week to pick up another growler. That's our bad. So sorry.
Bottled Beers ($15/bottle - $40/3pk)
- Lionheart Graf Ale
- 9.4% ABV | 25 IBU
- Brewed in collaboration with Bauman's Cider Company, a fifth-generation, family-owned farm and cidery in Oregon's Willamette Valley, using 20% juice from their estate apples. This unique beer-cider hybrid inspired by hot mulled cider was aged in Jameson whiskey barrels for 6 months before bottle conditioning. Complex aromas of whiskey, apples, caramel, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Vielle Rouge Vinoveza Ale
- 10.6% ABV | 20 IBU
- Vinoveza is a new style of beer fermented with wine grape juice exclusively made during crush. Here in the Yakima Valley, 40% of the state's wine grapes grow alongside hops and tree fruit. This Belgian-style saison was brewed and fermented with Malbec grapes from Elephant Mountain Vineyard and then aged with Brettanomyces wild yeast in Yakima Valley red wine barrels for 9 months before bottle conditioning. Aromas of cherry, raspberry, dates, and fig with noticeable red wine tannin.
- Vielle Blanc Vinoveza Ale
- 8.8% ABV | 15 IBU
- Vinoveza is a new style of beer fermented with wine grape juice exclusively made during crush. This Belgian-style saison was fermented with freshly-pressed Viognier and Roussanne grape juice then aged with Brettanomyces wild yeast in Yakima Valley white wine barrels for 10 months before bottle conditioning. Crisp and slightly tart with floral, apricot, and pear aromas.
- Romantique Saison Ale
- 7.7% ABV | 25 IBU
- Aged in Yakima Valley red wine barrels with Brettanomyces wild yeast before bottle conditioning, this Belgian-style saison has aromas of bright tart fruit (cherry, grapefruit, apricot) with a silky mouthfeel, low bitterness and sourness, and hints of oak. Pairs well with grilled chicken, lamb chops, or pulled pork.
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange. For every keg purchase, you'll be automatically enrolled + receive a "punch" on your virtual keg punch card. 6 punches = $25 off your entire purchase.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
- Desert Bite IPA
- Topcutter IPA
- Field 41 Pale Ale
- Leota Mae IPA
- Hazy L IPA
- Bale Breaker Pilsner
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
- Dormancy Breakfast Stout
- Bottomcutter IIPA
*NOTE: Featured photo was taken during Veterans Brew 2019.
Posted November 05, 2020