BALE BREAKER WEEK 27 CURBSIDE MENU
new fall hours & fresh hop releases! JOIN US thursday, october 1 - friday, october 2 FROM 3-6PM *and* saturday, october 3 from 12-5pm FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER curbside pick-up hours.
It's fall, y'all. Which calls for new fresh hop ales and new hours at the brewery. Starting this week, we will be open via curbside hours only: Thurs-Friday from 3-6pm and Saturdays from 12-5pm. Buckle up because this week we have double the trouble in growler-fills: Starting on Thursday with Piled High Imperial Fresh Hop IPA and Friday with Striganometry DIPA - collab with Varietal Brewing Co. Grab 'em while they're, er, cold* & fresh - as they're sure to fly off the cooler shelves quickly. Oh, and *LAST CALL* FOR MANGO IPA!!
Curbside rules: No need to order ahead, unless you'd like a keg. Simply pull up to the taproom door, stay in your car (with a mask on), and we'll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card - no cash. We'll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you'll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe! No mask, no service.
week 27 curbside menu:
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- New! Piled High Imperial Fresh Hop - 32oz growlers for $15 & 64oz growlers for $30; 1 per person limit; limited availability, first come, first serve. Available Thursday, 10/1.
- 8.2% ABV | 65 IBU
Brewed in the middle of a hop field, Piled High Imperial Fresh Hop Ale just might be one of the freshest Fresh Hop Ales around. It took just four minutes to get these wet Simcoe hops out of the picking machine at Loftus Ranches and into the brew kettle, making it the freshest fresh hop beer around!
- New! Striganometry Fresh Hop DIPA - collab with Varietal Brewing Co. - Available Friday, 10/2.
- 8.4% ABV
- Brewed with wet Simcoe®️ from Loftus Ranches & wet Citra®️ from Wyckoff Farms
- Crocodile Tears Hazy IPA
- 6.4% ABV | 55 IBU
- We want to say we're sorry for putting so. many. dang. hops into this excessively fruity hazy IPA made with our homegrown barley malt. We feel really bad that this beer might forever ruin your palate for other beers made with less flavorful ingredients that were shipped in from far away and not grown right here locally in the Yakima Valley. It is totally unacceptable that you might like this beer so much that you'll want more but you'll have to wait until curbside sales start again next week to pick up another growler. That's our bad. So sorry.
- Ales for ALS PNW Collaboration Hazy IPA
- 6.7% ABV | 25 IBU
A Bale Breaker Collaboration with Georgetown Brewing Co. + Cloudburst Brewing + Perry Street Brewing + Iron Goat Brewing + Payette Brewing Co. + The Ram Restaurant & Brewery. This hazy juicebox of an ale proves that beer tastes better when it fights neurodegenerative disease. Showcases the complex, fruity hop character of the Ales for ALS™ hop blend: orange, pineapple, grape, and grapefruit aromas.
Bottled Beers ($15/bottle - $40/3pk)
- Incoherency Golden Stout
- 8.3% ABV | 32 IBU
- First released through the Imagination Station in 2017, the reprise of this mind-altering golden stout made with vanilla beans, cacao nibs, and Basalt Roasters' coffee proves that looks can be deceiving. Pairs well with backyard s'mores and ice cream.
- Romantique Saison Ale
- 7.7% ABV | 25 IBU
- Aged in Yakima Valley red wine barrels with Brettanomyces wild yeast before bottle conditioning, this Belgian-style saison has aromas of bright tart fruit (cherry, grapefruit, apricot) with a silky mouthfeel, low bitterness and sourness, and hints of oak. Pairs well with grilled chicken, lamb chops, or pulled pork.
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means "delicious" or "exquisite." Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to email@example.com by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
- Topcutter IPA
- Field 41 Pale Ale
- Leota Mae IPA
- Hazy L IPA
- Bale Breaker Pilsner
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
- Dormancy Breakfast Stout
- Bottomcutter IIPA
Posted September 29, 2020