Frequently Asked Questions

Can you ship beer out of state?

Unfortunately, state laws prohibit us from shipping our beer, and we don't have the licenses necessary to sell our beer outside of our current distribution footprint (the state of Washington and parts of Oregon and Idaho).  As we continue to grow, we'll expand our distribution footprint, so please check back again in the future.

Is your beer available in Colorado / California / New York?

Currently, we only distribute Bale Breaker beer in the state of Washington, northern Idaho, and northwestern Oregon with a goal of selling as much beer as close to our hometown of Yakima as possible.  We’re not sure when we will expand outside of this distribution footprint, but stay tuned…it certainly could happen!  In the meantime, please visit the Find Our Beers page of our website to search by zip code for retailers that have recently purchased our beer.  We sure hope you can make it up to Yakima to visit us sometime!

Will you donate to my upcoming event?

Due to the large number of requests, we do not respond to voicemails requesting donations.  Please contact us using our Contact Us form, and we will email you a copy of our Donation Request Form to get the process started.  We ask that donation requests be submitted at least six weeks prior to your event.

Will you pour beer at my upcoming event?

Unlike wineries, breweries liquor licenses are tied to their facility, so state law prohibits us from pouring beer off-site, unless it’s at a sanctioned beer tasting festival/exhibition.  Check with the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board to confirm.

Are you hiring?

We typically post any job openings on our blog, to our newsletter, and on social media.  If you'd like, please email your resume and cover letter, including the type position you're interested in, to info(at)

Does your taproom allow kids and dogs?

We don't discriminate, bring your kiddos and pooches.  Due to COVID precautions, we ask you to keep your children and dogs with you at all times.

Do you serve wine or booze?

According to Washington state law, alcoholic beverages other than beer and cider are not allowed to be consumed on our premises.  That means we can't serve it and customers can't bring in their own.  Sorry!  However, not a huge beer person?  Next time you visit, ask to try a local favorite - Tieton Cider Works' Rambling Route!

Do you offer brewery tours?

We do not currently offer tours of the brewery.

Whoops, I left my card there! What now?

Credit/debit cards left unclaimed at the end of the day will be charged for the products ordered/consumed by the cardholder, including up to 20% gratuity.

Please visit us at your convenience during taproom hours to pick up your card and receipt.  Any cards left unclaimed for one month will be destroyed by the brewery.

Can we park our RV overnight there?

Unfortunately, we do not offer overnight RV parking at the brewery, but Yakima Sportsman State Park is nearby!

Get the Freshest Bale Breaker News:

Phone 509-424-4000


1801 Birchfield Road
Yakima WA 98901